- Service updates
- Stations and maps
- Travelling with us
- About us
- News and media
Revolving maintenance, special events and cleaning rosters mean that we cannot give information on which trains are servicing a specific route at a specific time.
Look for the wheelchair symbol on accessible entrances
- All trains on the Sydney Trains network have step-free vestibules for mobility aids and prams.
- NSW TrainLink Intercity trains only have limited wheelchair access to the seating compartment - look for the wheelchair symbol on accessible entrances.
- Some trains have additional features which enhance their accessibility.
- A portable ramp is available on request for all services to bridge the gap for boarding and alighting.
- There will be a warning announcement when the doors are closing. On some trains, you will hear a warning tone and see a visual clue when the doors are moving.
For further information visit the Our fleet section.